December 15, 2019

Easy Like Sunday Morning: The Last School Week of 2019

     Here we are, the last school week of 2019.  It's hard to believe that the school year is half way over.  Because I'm mentally drained, I'm not going to reflect on the last 6 months now, I will do so during my winter break.  In the mean time, I'm going to share a couple of highlights from the month of December with you during this week.

    My first highlight is a recent discovery through my favorite PLN (personal learning network) Twitter.  I saw this on Amanda Jones' feed, lost my mind and decided to order one for myself.  It's a LED programmable scrolling pin...yes the uses for this in a library program are endless.  I chose to pair this with my last and final push for winter break leisure reading.  I shared a booklist with my teachers and parents to reference while selecting books to read/purchase over the holiday break.  (you will not see this list, I'm currently serving on the Newbery Selection Committee!).   In addition, I sent my last meme of the year encouraging teachers to schedule time for their classes to visit the library and check out books to read during the break.   All of this is done in the name of READING!


   As I mentioned somewhere on one of my social media feeds, I have a Amazon.com addiction.  I really need to remove the app from my iPhone!  Here's the ordering specs., but please keep this in mind, there are several LED pins to choose from, just identify the one that will best serve your personal needs.

    Until next time!  



No comments:

Post a Comment