1. Have knowledge of your subject matter
2. A sense of humor
Well, the third is what I hang onto the most because it make my day go by faster and keeps me motivated.
Here are some things that make me smile everyday. (please note: some of the pictures are from Homecoming Spirit Week at Phillips) Click on the picture to take a closer look.
1. My students willingness to share fashion, fun with school events and to be themselves.
2. My students smile/happiness when they realize they can check out books that are on the displays in the Library Media Center.
3. My students love of reading....priceless!
|Receipt for books checked out|
|The student on the right is an avid reader of e-books|
4. Book donations and my growing Street Literature collection....I'm so thankful for them!!!
|The most recent donation is from author, Wahida Clark|
5. My students following directions during lunchtime.
|LMC Entry Sign-in-sheets|
|You want to use a iPad, give up your i.d.|
|Thank you for removing the finger prints off of your device.|
6. My student's ability to hold strong onto their Republican beliefs....and discuss the issues in the 2012 election intelligently.
7. Girls reading Anime/Manga!
8. Students asking for recommended reads.
9. Students discussing books!
Ms Tillman's Reading Class from WPAHS Video Page on Vimeo.
10. Finally, a cool pic of my LMC. Thank you Mr. Rose!