November 24, 2019

Easy Like Sunday Morning: Ms Boyd’s Poor Memory

Lately, my response to students and staff members has been, ‘I forgot, charge it to my poor memory and not my heart.’   Here are a couple of posts that I TOTALLY forgot about.  

I am looking forward to going back to Chicago for the holidays.  I need a break and to re-charge.  


My friend sent me a monetary donation for these beauties for the windows in my Makerspace.  I’ve thanked him personally, here’s my public thank you😎


My new table layout in the fiction reading room.  Children aren’t sitting on top of one another anymore!


These lovelies met me at the Makerspace door at 7:45am.  
Mind you, school doesn’t begin until 8:25am 😎


Top Patrons and Honor Roll Students - Quarter #1

Day of the Dead Art



No comments:

Post a Comment